Aired on June 1, 2015
Sam Kim's Vegetable Pizza for child
Jung Hye-young and Seon couple have four refrigerators for its purpose.
She must be a superwoman. lol
green pumpkin, paprika, oyster mushroom, milk, ricotta cheese, tortilla, Gorgonzola cheese, fresh cream, lettuce, apple, macadamia, dried cranberries, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, oligosaccharide
1. Cut green pumpkin, paprika, and oyster mushroom.
Add olive oil and salt.
2. Grill vegetables and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Saute garlic in olive oil and add milk and boil.
4. Grind 3 in a blender and add ricotta cheese to make garlic cream spread.
5. Grill tortilla and spread garlic cream mixture over it and place grilled vegetables.
6. Mix Gorgonzola cheese, fresh cream, and oligosaccharide to make dressing.
7. Pour the dressing over them and place some finely chopped lettuce.
Presented by: Kim Sung-joo, Jeong Hyeong-don
Starring: Hong Seok-cheon, Choi Hyun-seok, Sam Kim, Kim Poong, Mihal Ashminov, Jeong Chang-wook, Lee Won-il, Park Jun-woo, Lee Won-Bok, Maeng Ki-yong
Hong Seok-cheon's Meringue Omelet for Kang Ye Won
Lee Yeon-bok's spicy Chinese-style noodles with shrimp balls and vegetables for Lee Kyu Han
Lee Won-il's Hot Spicy Meat Noodles for Lee Kyu Han
Hong Seok-chun's Lentil Salad for Lee Kyu Han
Sam Kim's Vegetable Pizza for Child (Seon of Jinusean)
Kim Poong's Todal Todal for Kim Sung-kyu of Infinite
Lee Yeon-bok's Bokchimgae for Kim Sung-kyu of Infinite
Choi Hyun-suk's Sunny Dumpling for Sunny of Girls' Generation
Mang Ki-yong's Squid Sausage for Sunny of Girls' Generation
Jung Kyung-ho appears on the TV show
Chef Choi Hyun-seok's beef steak salad in 'Happy Together' (video clip included)